This website collects some Personal Data of its Users.
Holder of the data processing
Republic Square, 1
20833 Giussano (MB) Italy
Email address of the Holder: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data collected
Among the Personal Information collected from this site, either independently or through third parties, there are: Cookie; Usage data.
The User is responsible for the Personal Information obtained from third parties, published or shared through this website and warrant that you have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the owner from any liability to third parties.
Mode and place of processing of the collected data
The Holder shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or unauthorized destruction of data Personali.Il treatment is performed by means of computer and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to purposes indicated. In addition to the data, in some cases, they may have access to other data subjects involved in the organization of this site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical services, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, in charge of by the Data Processing.
Legal Treatment Base
The Owner processes Personal Data Relating to the user if one of the Following conditions exists:
- the user has given consent for one or will more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process
- Personal Data without the user’s consent or another legal basis specified below, until the User objects ( “opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data, the processing is Necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures; processing It is Necessary to Fulfill a legal obligation to Which the Owner is subject; processing is Necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller; the processing is Necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
It is in any case always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the specific legal basis of each treatment and in Particular to specify Whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or Necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operating locations of the holder and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment shall be localized. For more information, please contact Titolare.I User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the user is located. To get more information on the location of the treatment the user can refer to the detail section on the processing of personal data.
The User is entitled to obtain information concerning the legal basis of the transfer of data outside the European Union or an international organization of public international law or of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the security measures taken by the owner to protect the data.
You can check if the place has one of the above described transfers by examining the section of this document relating to details on the processing of Personal Data or ask for information to the data by contacting the extremes shown in the opening.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the owner and the user will be held back until he has completed the execution of that contract.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Holder will be detained until the satisfaction of that interest. You can get more information about the legitimate interest pursued by the data in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the owner.
When treatment is based on the consent of the User, the Holder may retain Personal Information as long as until consensus can be revoked. In addition, the holder may be required to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal requirement or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Information will be deleted. Therefore, at the expiration of that period the right to access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability will no longer be exercised.
The use of the collected data
The User’s data are collected to allow the Owner to provide their services, as well as for the following purposes: statistics, display of content from external platforms and registration and authentication.
To get more detailed information about the treatment aims and Personal Data actually relevant for each purpose, the user can refer to the appropriate sections of this document.
By registering or authenticating the user allows the Application to identify him and to give him access to dedicati.A services depending on what follows, registration and authentication services could be provided with the help of third parties. If this happens, this application will have access to certain data stored by the third party service used for registration or identification.
Google Fonts (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Fonts is a display font styles service run by Google Ireland Limited that allows this application to integrate those contained within its pages.
WordPress.com Single Sign On (Automattic Inc.)
WordPress.com Single Sign On is a registration and authentication service provided by Automattic Inc. WordPress.com and connected to the network.
Google Analytics (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited ( “Google”). Google uses Personal Information collected for the purpose of evaluating the use of this application, compile reports and share them with other services developed by Google.Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal data collected: Cookie; Usage data.
WordPress Stats (Automattic Inc.)
WordPress Stats is a statistical service provided by Automattic Inc.
Personal data collected: Cookie; Usage data.
Users may exercise certain rights in relation to data processed by the data.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke your consent at any time.You may revoke your consent to the processing of Personal Data previously expressed.
- object to the processing of their data.You may object to the processing of data when it is done on a legal basis other than by consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section.
- access their data.The User has the right to obtain information on data processed by the holder, on certain aspects of the treatment and to receive a copy of processed data.
- check and ask for rectification.You can check the accuracy of their data and update or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment.When certain conditions are met, the user can ask the treatment of its personal data limitation. In this case the owner will not process data for any purpose other than their preservation.
- To cancel or cancellation of their Personal Data.When certain conditions are met, the user can request the cancellation of their data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another controller.You have the right to receive their data in a structured, common and readable use by automatically and, where technically feasible device size, to obtain the obstacles without transfer to another owner. This shall apply when the data are processed by automated tools and treatment is based on the User’s consent, of a contract to which the User is part of contractual or related measures.
- lodging complaints.You can propose a complaint to the control of the competent data protection or act in court.
Details on the right to object
When the Personal Data are treated in the public interest, in the exercise of official authority with which it is the owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the treatment for a reason related to their particular situation.
It is pointed out to Members that if their data were treated with direct marketing purposes, can object to the processing without giving any reasons. To find out if the owner whether data with direct marketing purposes Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise Your rights, Users may direct a request to contact the Holder indicated in this document. The requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Proprietor in the shortest time possible, in any case within one month.
More information on treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the owner in court or in the preparatory stages leading to possible legal defense against improper use of this application or related services by claiming to be dell’Utente.L’Utente aware that the owner may be required to disclose the information by order of public authorities.
Log System and Maintenance
This application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and may also contain Personal Information, such as IP address to user needs related to operation and maintenance.
No information contained in this Policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Information may be requested at any time at the Data Controller by using the contact ends.
Response to “Do Not Track”
This application does not support requests “Do Not Track” To find out if any third-party services used to support, users are invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
Where the changes affect treatments whose legal basis is the consensus, the Holder will again collect the User’s consent, if necessary.